Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The manuscript is submitted ONLY in English Language.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Layout: One column, the text is 1,15 spaced, uses a 12-point font Book Antiqua, A4 document with appropriate margins (Top:2.54 cm, Bottom: 2.54 cm, Left: 3.00 cm, and Right: 2.54 cm); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The submission includes 1) Main text, and 2) Title page. Make it SEPARATED into different file.
- There are no authors names and their affiliations in the main text. The submission file is in Microsoft Word. Do NOT upload file in pdf or rtf format.
ArticlesSection default policy
Form of Copyright Assignment and Publishing Agreement (download here)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.