Focus and Scope
The peer reviewed journal aims to focus on community and social development practice with a view to:
- Create knowledge and skills-base for social development of local level communities. • Widen the community of civic engagement educators, engaged scholars, and their community partners in order to expand the numbers of groups and individuals who experience the benefits that accurate through engaged scholarship.
- Encourage interdisciplinary approaches to complex social issues
- Promote scholarly innovation that reflect and advances diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The scope of the journal is broad to cover multi-disciplines and multi-professions, with specific features:
- Community service for public welfare;
- Community empowerment;
- Community partner development;
- Sustainable community project.