Copy Right Notice
Jurnal Abdimans Sains are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-BY. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited.
Below you may find the full text of the license signed by authors.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. This licence allows the user to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the licensed work, including for commercial purposes, as long as the original author is credited.
- Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author/s, has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author/s.
- User Rights
- Under the Creative Commons Attribution license, the author(s) and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution).
- Rights of Authors
- Authors retain the following rights:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
- If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, the signatory of this form warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement.
- This agreement can be terminated by the author or Jurnal Abdimans Sains upon two months’ notice where the other party has materially breached this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party’s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach or violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of Jurnal Abdimans Sains.
- This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by Jurnal Abdimans Sains or its sublicensee.
- Jurnal Abdimans Sains will publish the article (or have it published) in the Journal, if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and Jurnal Abdimans Sains or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. Jurnal Abdimans Sains may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers. Jurnal Abdimans Sains will be allowed to sublicense the rights that are licensed to it under this agreement